Dr. James W. Bedsole Eye Care
Proudly Serving Pell City & Central Alabama for 22+ Years!
It’s important that you have the right prescription for your glasses or contact lenses, because you need to be able to see well. But clear vision is only one factor in the health of your eyes. You still have to have regular eye examinations with an optometrist, despite the fact that your vision may be fine.
Visit Our Site and See the Optometry Services We Have Available For You:
- Google Maps and directions to the optometrist (eye doctor) for your next eye exam
- Request an eye doctor appointment online
- Find out more about our comprehensive eye exam and our eye exam team
- We provide screening and treatment for Glaucoma & Cataracts
- Provide feedback about your visit to the eye doctor, Dr. Bedsole
- Email our Pell City Optometrist or a Staff Member
- We can be reached at 855-982-2100
- Our eye doctor’s office in Pell City, AL is only minutes away from and Talladega
- Educate yourself through our Eye Library
- Share your eye care experience! Write a review of our practice on Google.
Focus Your Attention On These Key Areas
I loved the environment. Everyone was so nice. They helped me to see better again. And I haven’t had headaches since I got my new glasses. Thanks!
Very friendly, relaxed, homey atmosphere. Awesome staff!
Awesome Christian man, great eye doctor, highly recommend him! He also has a great staff! I personally have used him for years!
– Posted to Facebook
The only Eye Doctor who cares for your vision in Pell City, Alabama